|What might you see on Sunday mornings at River City Vineyard?
- COMMUNITY begins our morning when we pass along a friendly greeting, sip fresh brewed coffee, snack something savory with at least one other person.
- WORSHIP includes an authentic, corporate connection with a living, personal God. Just as we greet one another and deepen our friendship, we do the same with God through a time of singing and prayer.
- ENCOURAGMENT flows out of friendship with each other and God as we "stir one another up to love and good deeds." We want to make a positive difference out and about our neighborhoods and the nations.
- TEACHING from the Bible for both adults and children which provides not just good content, but also application of God's Word to everyday life.
- KINGDOM TIME concludes our gathering when we intentionally take time to reflect on the what the Spirit is saying to us and then we pray for one another with the dignity and the power of the Kingdom Of God.