|What might you see on Sunday mornings at River City Vineyard?
- Community begins our morning when we pass along a friendly greeting, sip fresh brewed coffee, snack something savory with at least one other person.
- Worship includes an authentic, corporate connection with a living, personal God. Just as we greet one another and deepen our friendship, we do the same with God through a time of singing and prayer.
- Encouragement flows out of friendship with each other and God as we "stir one another up to love and good deeds." We want to make a positive difference out and about our neighborhoods and the nations.
- Teaching from the Bible for both adults and children which provides not just good content, but also application of God's Word to everyday life.
- Kingdom Ministry concludes our gathering when we pray for one another with the dignity and the power of the Kingdom Of God